We do everything in our power to assure the safe and prompt delivery of your boards. In order to receive credit for shipping damage, please follow the instructions below. For questions regarding damaged shipments, please contact Customer Service via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check and inspect all surfboards upon delivery for damages to the outer/inner packaging and the board prior to signing with the courier. Failure to do this will result in denial of any claim without compensation for shipping damages
- If damage to shipment is found, please document by writing on the Bill Of Lading provided by the shipping company at time of receipt, OR instruct the delivery driver to report it damaged. Document any damages in detail. For electronic signature devices we recommend to take a photo of the console clearly marked with damages and note delivery driver Name and Number Plate.
- Note any crease, bend or tear visible on the packaging. I.E. “All boxes have visible damage” should be written on the bill of lading. Even noting the crease from the rocker is acceptable.
- DO NOT refuse any portion of the shipment at any time. If a board/box has any visible damage, please accept the shipment after noting the damages and contact email@example.com If the driver refuses to wait while you inspect shipment mark “damaged driver would not wait to inspect” - make sure the driver notes this on their console/paper and take ID details of driver.
- Repairable damage - Pressure dings, scratches, scuff or other minor damage will be assessed for local repair and appropriate compensation will be provided. Contact Customer Service a for case-by-case evaluation, who will help coordinate with your regional repair shop and issue an invoice credit.
- If the damage is severe or irreparable, Surftech (Jorcani SL) will issue you a Return Authorization Number and will coordinate the pickup of the damaged item.
- Returns are not allowed without an issued Return Authorization number from Surftech (Jorcani SL).
- All damages need to have a photo of the damaged boxes, damaged item and serial number from the bottom of the board. Please have this ready before you email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. No return will be allowed without a written return authorization number (RA#) which will be issued upon acceptance of your email request.
We suggest that you ship back returns with tracking and or insurance.
Surftech (distributed by Jorcani SL) is not responsible for packages which are lost, damaged, or stolen in transit.
You may return goods for any reason within 14 days of receipt of your shipment and receive a refund of the purchase price. (art. 44 of Law 7/1996, 15 January - Ordenación del Comercio Minorista modified by law 47/2002, 19 December). Any shipping costs associated with the return are at the customer's expense. All items must be unused and in new condition, in original packaging, including guarantees and accessories, with all manufacturer tags attached. All items that are returned and received used or not in resellable condition; will be shipped back to the customer at customer’s expense.
Once we have received the goods at the warehouse and checked the condition we will proceed to the reimbursement of its price according to the method of payment used where required we will send an exchange / replacement.
All refunds will be processed via the same payment method of the sale, in case of bank transfer we will request bank account details to complete the return.
In case of defective products or delivery error, all expenses are paid by Jorcani SL
Your Surftech board should arrive in perfect condition and ready for use. Surftech goes to great lengths to design and build a high quality product and they make every effort to ensure they get to you in the best shape possible; they realize that your board is an essential part of your lifestyle.
As such, they offer the following limited warranty against any defect in workmanship or materials. If you aren’t sure whether or not your item is covered by warranty, please contact our customer service team.
ALL SURFTECH SURFBOARDS AND SUP BOARDS ARE COVERED UNDER A 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
In the case that a warranty is needed for any Surftech product, it will be executed through your official Surftech dealer where original purchase was made. If product is considered under warranty, Surftech will cover the shipping costs associated with the replacement.
- This policy covers manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
- You must have valid proof of purchase from an authorized Surftech dealer.
- You must have a valid and visible serial number.
- Boards that show impact or abuse, damage due to heat exposure including but not limited to direct sun exposure, extended amount of time in a car, board bag, etc.
- Previous repairs
- Broken boards
- Boards with signs of improper care or handling
- Incidental damage
- Unreasonable use